Vaginal infection can really be uncomfortable and embarrassing for ladies,that is why we are bring this information down to your table to help ladies through the common disease in ladies.
The so called “Toilet Infection” are not gotten from the toilet! it is highly unlikely and possibility is negligible, the closest medical name for it is vagina infection.this infection is common in female and about 75% of ladies will have this in their life time so don’t feel bad if you are going through this phase because you are not the only one in this. The commonest infection is the so called Toilet Infections are: Candidiasis (Fungal infection), Bacterial Vaginosis and Trichomoniasis ( Protozoan infection).
The toilet infection are caused not by the germs in the toilet but the normal organisms in the vagina, although normally they don’t cause infection but when they increase it does, which are caused by drouch, poor or unhealthy hygiene , wet pants,excessive use of creams, perfume also due to hormone.
What are the Signs of Toilet Infection?
The general signs and symptoms of toilet infections are:
1. Itching: This is the commonest sign and it can occur at anytime. This itching can be so intense that it can make a woman to feel like crying especially if you are in the public. The bad side of it is that, in some women, the itching comes with pain whenever you try to scratch or rub the area. This is very discomforting.
2. Pain on Urination: Some people experience severe pain especially when urinating or when having sex.
3. Abnormal Discharge: There could be a discharge from the vagina that is not normal from the normal fluid secreted in the vagina that helps to keep it moist. This abnormal discharge is usually noticed when it becomes much, or when it starts smelling or when the color is abnormal. The color and smell of the discharge helps in knowing to some extent what type of organism is causing it. So always note the color when you want to go and see your doctor. The differences are explained below.
READ MORE : HMM! Joseph Benjamin Blast PMB
4. Abnormal Menstrual flow: When this becomes too much, it could affect the number of days it takes for your flow to end. It could also affect the Amount and the timing.
5. Abdominal Pain: Toilet infections may also cause abdominal pain in some women.
Prevention of “Toilet Infections”
You can prevent infection by the following ways: –
Stop Vaginal douching: Just use clean water to wash your vagina when bathing if you feel dirty. Because medicated soap, antiseptics and salt, harm the good bacteria living in the vagina. So in order not to kill them, simply use ordinary clean water. After all, the vagina normally secretes fluid that makes it moist and continually clean the vaginal environment, so you just need a bath and not to be involve in douching.
Always change your inner-wears : ATLEAST change your inner wear everyday and if you live in places that are hot, you need to change, ATLEAST twice. But the recommended way is to change whenever you come back from work or whenever you’ve sweat much.
Always stand or just bend while urinating: By bending to urinate, it prevents you from getting infection through splashing of the urine. I know it may seem difficult, but after you finish, just wash your legs with water. This will help you a lot than the stress and discomfort of having infections.
–Do not share inner-wears: Some ladies share inner wears! It is the truth but if you do this, simply stop it. Some may say she is my friend, some say she is my sister. I wonder if your sister or friends cannot have infections. After all, everyone that has the infection is a friend or sister to someone. So STOP sharing inner-wears.
–Stop using Perfume on the vagina: Stop the use of perfume or scented soap on the vagina.
–Use Cotton Inner-wears: Cotton can absorb moisture easily than nylon, so using cotton will help absorb moisture and prevents irritation of the vaginal environment.
–Care in Intercourse: Whenever you have sex, make sure you are not wounded in the process, because some people tend to use some unimaginable means. So always try not to harm yourself either through abrasion or through the use of some objects because a tear, scratch or injury breaks the natural barrier of the skin and hence infection ensues.