Man, electrocuted when he climbed Power pole to fix a faulty line to his house.

electrocuted
At Zai Quarters in Dutse Local Government Area of Jigawa, one 20-year old man, Duguri Muhammad died of electrocution on Friday night.

MrMuhammad Gidado, Commandant of Nigeria Security and Civil
Defence Corps in Jigawa, confirmed this in Dutse on Saturday.
Gidado said the deceased, who was a member of staff of three
Star Hotel, Dutse, got electrocuted when he climbed a pole in
an attempt to fix a faulty line to his house.

READ ALSO:  Read: This what Jonathan wants to spend $1bn on

“As soon as we received the information, we rushed to the
scene and took the victim to Rashidi Shekoni Specialist
Hospital where he was confirmed dead”.

The commandant advised people to avoid tampering with
electricity cables so as to avoid similar occurrence.
“Under no circumstance should anyone temper with electric
pole”, he said. (NAN)

Do you want to get featured on our website? Send a mail to write4us@ipokenose.com with the Subject as FEATURE…..Thank you!