Lots have been furious since President Buhari has made it known that he wants to borrow load from China with interest to solve our unending economy problem but some people sees it as a big mistake and seems to be giving up on Buhari.
However, Nollywood actor Joseph Benjamin is furious at President Buhari’s idea of borrowing money from China to boost the economy – The actor highlighted five reasons President Buhari should not borrow money from any government – The actor has joined fellow actress Omotola on the state of the nation
Nollywood actor Joseph Benjamin is not happy with the recent move made by President Muhammadu Buhari on the state of the economy. And just like star actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Benjamin bare his mind on the economy of Nigeria and government borrowing to sustain it. Benjamin took to his Instagram timeline on Tuesday, April 12 to share his thought on Buhari’s recent trip to China. He is more particular about the reason behind Nigeria borrowing from China when some looted money has being allegedly recovered.
HE WROTE :
“Why go to China to negotiate terms and conditions to borrow $2billion when;
1) We are expecting $200billion from looted money stashhed away in Dubai.
2) America is helping us repatriate $6billion kept by former PDP Governor’s and ministers in the USA
3) Loads of thieves under Jonathan have returned millions of dollars
4) Trillions of Naira raked in by the Nigeria custom service
5) Millions of Dollars saved by the TSA and leakages have been blocked. Even if you are very dumb, you should at least be able to ask some simple questions. Why borrow with an interest when you already have a lot?
Except if the ‘fight against corruption” is just a scam.” The Nollywood actor has since deleted the post for an undisclosed reason.